AAM Brand View
In the Media Intelligence Center, you’ll see an overview of the publishing brand's offerings, plus a number of tabs that each show a channel that the publisher has verified. For media buyers, Brand View provides a credible look at publisher data allowing you to search for potential publishing partners and the media they offer.
Brand View Basics
AAM newspapers, consumer magazines and business/farm titles can customize their Brand View profiles to show media buyers their options for advertising and sponsorship, all verified by AAM. A typical profile may include:
- Overview: A summary of the publishers’ offerings across channels.
- Circulation: Breakdown of up-to-date, top-line circulation
- Website: See unique browsers, monthly visits and page impressions over time.
- Newsletters: View net distribution by month.
- Social media: Review social media engagement for Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Readership: Newspapers can show readership data from sources such as Nielsen Scarborough.
- Affiliated publications: Newspapers can also show their other print products in Brand View.
Plus, view more information about the publisher such as videos, distribution maps and contact information.