AAM Brand View
By selecting a title in the Media Intelligence Center, you’ll see an overview of a publishing brand's offerings, plus a number of tabs that each show a channel that the publisher has verified.
For media buyers, Brand View provides a credible look at publisher data allowing you to search for potential publishing partners and the media they offer.
For publishers, Brand View promotes your brand’s story via images, video and promotional text. Charts and graphs depicting circulation and other AAM-verified channels are automatically populated in Brand View after each filing period. A unique URL, viewable outside of AAM’s Media Intelligence Center, provides your ad sales team with an online media kit shareable with anyone. Publishers can learn more about creating their Brand View profiles by visiting AAM’s Buy/Sell Knowledge Base or get started on their profile by completing this form.
Brand View Basics
Newspapers, consumer magazines and business/farm titles can customize their Brand View profiles to show media buyers their options for advertising and sponsorship, all verified by AAM. A typical profile may include:
- Overview: A summary of the publishers’ offerings across channels.
- Circulation: Breakdown of up-to-date, top-line circulation
- Website: See unique browsers, monthly visits and page impressions over time.
- Newsletters: View net distribution by month.
- Social media: Review social media engagement for Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Readership: Newspapers can show readership data from sources such as Nielsen Scarborough.
- Affiliated publications: Newspapers can also show their other print products in Brand View.
- MM360°: Print, digital, web, mobile web, and video metrics for magazines that participate in the Magazine Media 360° report.
- Distribution Map: Newspaper ZIP code distribution data displayed on a heat map that can be filtered by circulation, household coverage and frequency.
- Plus, view more information about the publisher such as videos, distribution maps and contact information.