Newspaper Buyers' Advisory Committee
Our Newspaper Buyers' Advisory Committee meets throughout the year to discuss the issues and initiatives that are important to newspaper buyers. The group regularly collaborates with the AAM/NMA Audience Metrics Committee to establish standards and guidelines for reporting newspaper media, and provides recommendations to the AAM board.
- Chairman: Christopher Cope, Chairman, Retail Print Media, Inc.
- Rich Branch, Media Director, Harbor Freight Tools
- George A. Curtis, Media Director – Newspaper Inserts, Macy's
- Richard Curtis, Lead Media Buyer, Hobby Lobby
- Debbie Gauthier, Director of Media Services, Valassis
- Bryan A. Jackson, President, Denmark
- Karin Kasper, Director of Operations, NSA Media
- Andreas Katsihtis, VP, Associate Account Director, Zenithmedia
- Tana Meier, Sr. Manager, Print Media Investment, Best Buy
- Erik O'Connor, Senior Media Manager, CVS/Caremark
- John Palladino, Sr. Director, Indirect Procurement Grp., Rite Aid HDQTRS Corp.
- Melony Rios, VP, Client Services, Novus Media
- Andrea Sargent, Director, Media, News America
AAM Board Liaisons:
- Tom Cassidy, VP, Marketing Production and Operations, JCPenney Co.
- Steven H. Mueller, President, NSA Media
- Dave Murphy, CEO, Novus Media Inc.
- Stephanie Stanton, Managing Partner, BlueSoho
CAC Board Liaisons
- Dan Briley, Group Account Director, Novus
- Kathy Heatley, Vice President, Starcom Mediavest Group
- Kurt Kopinski, VP Client Services, BlueSoho
- Marsha Lawrence, Director, Media Investment, Novus
- Cathy Petritz, VP, Account Director, Alliance Media (div. of NSA Media)
AAM Staff Liaisons:
- Jessica George, Sr. Manager, Client Solutions
- Kevin Rehberg, Director of Client Development