Magazine Directors’ Advisory Committee
The Magazine Directors’ Advisory Committee gives consumer magazine media companies a voice in today’s fast-paced world of media buying and selling. Representatives from the committee work closely with AAM’s Magazine Buyers’ Advisory Committee, North American board of directors and Canada Board Committee to find solutions to the challenges facing both publishers and buyers and share success stories from the field.
- Chairman: Dennis Cohen, Senior VP Consumer Marketing, Bauer Publishing
- Ephraim R. Brennan, VP, Consumer Marketing, American Media, Inc.
- Alec Casey, Chief Marketing Officer, Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- Lisa Dunham, Consumer Marketing Director, Air & Space/Smithsonian
- Matthew Hoffmeyer, VP, Planning Operations, Conde Nast Publications
- Nina La France, VP Consumer Marketing, Forbes, Inc.
- John Reese, VP, Consumer Marketing, Bonnier Corp
- Thomas Slater, VP, Consumer Marketing, Source Interlink Media
AAM Board Liaisons
- Liberta Abbondante, SVP, Consumer Marketing, Hearst Magazines
- Patricia B. Fox, EVP, Active Interest Media
- Tom Harty, President, National Media Group, Meredith Corporation
- Steve Maich, SVP and GM, Publishing, Rogers Media Inc.
- Eric Zinczenko, CEO, Bonnier Corporation
AAM Staff Liaison
- Teresa M. Perry, SVP, Client Solutions