Magazine Directors’ Advisory Committee
The Magazine Directors’ Advisory Committee gives consumer magazine media companies a voice in today’s fast-paced world of media buying and selling. Representatives from the committee work closely with AAM’s Magazine Buyers’ Advisory Committee, North American board of directors and Canada Board Committee to find solutions to the challenges facing both publishers and buyers and share success stories from the field.
- Chairman: Dennis Cohen, Senior VP Consumer Marketing, Bauer Publishing
- Ephraim R. Brennan, VP, Consumer Marketing, American Media, Inc.
- Alec Casey, Chief Marketing Officer, Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- Lisa Dunham, Consumer Marketing Director, Air & Space/Smithsonian
- Matthew Hoffmeyer, VP, Planning Operations, Conde Nast Publications
- Nina La France, VP Consumer Marketing, Forbes, Inc.
- Thomas Masterson, VP Audience Development, Active Interest Media
- John Reese, VP, Consumer Marketing, Bonnier Corp
- Thomas Slater, VP, Consumer Marketing, Source Interlink Media
AAM Board Liaisons
- Bonnie Kintzer, President & CEO, Trusted Media Brands
- Brian Madden, SVP Consumer Revenue & Development, Hearst Magazine Media
- Doug Olson, President, Meredith Magazines and GM, National Media Group
- Monica Ray, EVP, Consumer Marketing, Conde Nast
AAM Staff Liaison
- Teresa M. Perry, SVP, Client Solutions