Magazine Buyers' Advisory Committee
The Magazine Buyers' Advisory Committee focuses on examining trends in the magazine industry and providing input on how AAM can best help address issues for magazine professionals throughout the U.S. and Canada. The group works closely with the publishers of the Magazine Directors' Advisory Committee to report insights and suggestions to the AAM board.
- Chairwoman: Kelly Foster-Shapiro, Director, Media Communications, Rolex Watch U.S.A., Inc.
- Amy Andrews, SVP, Director of Print Investment, Magna Global
- Galina Blishteyn, VP, Group Partner, Integrated Investment, Universal McCann
- Karen A. Finelli, SVP Digital & Magazine Activations, Zenithmedia
- Julie Hirsh, Print Director, J&J, OMD
- Melissa Odenbach, VP, Publishing Director, Starcom Worldwide
- Kristen Peterson, Partner, Associate Director, Print, GroupM
- Ginger Taylor White, SVP, Group Account Director, Print, Carat USA
- Linda A. Tran, Media Director, Magazine Strategy, Macy's
- Shannon Von Hassel, Client Director, Print Integration, Initiative Media
- John Wagner, Group Director, Published Media, PHD
AAM Board Liaisons:
- Scott Kruse, Managing Partner, Director of Print, GroupM
- Debbie Sklar, VP, Director of Print Services, Horizon Media, Inc.
- Robin Steinberg, EVP, Director Publishing Investment and Activation, MediaVest USA
AAM Staff Liaison:
George Bartman, Vice President, Sales