Canadian Digital Advisory Committee
AAM's Canadian Digital Advisory Committee meets throughout the year to discuss emerging digital marketing and media trends, issues and technologies in Canada. This group is made up of leaders from digital publishers, technology providers, brands and agencies who provide input to shape AAM digital solutions and industry standards. Together, they work with AAM's North American board of directors and Canada Board Committee to find solutions to the challenges facing both publishers and buyers and share success stories from the field.
- Chairman: Edward W. Boyd, CEO, Brandworks International Inc.
- Guy Bourgeois, Brand Director, Fido
- Brad Clarkson, Integrated Director, Media, One Advertising Inc.
- Joe Glionna, General Manager, Newcom Business Media
- Ian Hewetson, Vice President Client Services, Eyereturn Marketing
- Jennifer Holgate, VP, Marketing Communications, Walmart
- Veronica Holmes, General Manager, Juice Mobile
- Simon Jennings, President, La Presse Group Sales
- Merida Lake, General Manager, La Presse Group Sales
- Kristine Lyrette, EVP, Managing Director, ZenithOptimedia Canada
- Vesna Moore, Director of Circulation, CASL Compliance Officer, Annex-Newcom LP
- Chris Purcell, VP, Marketing Consumer Solutions, Groupe TVA
- Andrew Saunders, Chief Revenue Officer, The Globe and Mail
- Laurent Thill, Director, Advertising Research, La Presse
- Peter Vaz, VP, Director Channel Engagement, MacLaren McCann
- Chris Williams, Principal, Chris Williams Consulting
- Cynthia Young, Head of Audience, The Globe and Mail
AAM Staff Liaison:
- Joan Brehl, VP/General Manager