AAM/NMA Audience Metrics Committee
The NAA/NMA Audience Metrics Committee connects representatives from AAM and the News Media Alliance to help U.S. news media companies leverage their multiplatform brands in today’s changing media market. Together, the committee provides insight and guidance to newspaper directors on AAM’s North American board, takes the lead on cross-media reporting initiatives and collaborates with groups such as:
- NMA Board Digital Committee
- AAM’s Newspaper Buyers’ Advisory Committee
- Nielsen Scarborough
- The Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Chairwoman: Laura L. Hollingsworth, President & Publisher and Central Group President, USA Today Network, The Tennessean
- Brian Beaudry, VP, Global Commercial Sales, Dow Jones
- Arden D. Dickey, SVP, Circulation, Star Tribune
- Alan Fisco, EVP, Revenue & New Products, The Seattle Times
- Suzanna Frank, VP, Research and Metrics, Lee Enterprises Inc.
- Rich Handloff, Director of Consumer Marketing, The Washington Post
- Bruce Hartmann, President, Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Adel Ibrahim, SVP, Circulation, Digital First Media
- Joseph Leong, VP & CRO, Albuquerque Publishing Company
- Paul Marok, Director, Data Analytics & Pricing, Penn Jersey Advance Central Services
- Bill Nagel, VP, Shared Audience/Print Products, Cox Media Group Inc.
- Bert Ortiz, VP, Circulation, Orlando Sentinel
- Linnie Pride, SVP, Audience Development, Community Newspaper Holdings Inc.
- Gayle L. Pryor, Vice President/Audience Growth, World Media
- Maria Ravera, Regional VP, Audience Development, McClatchy
- Ken Shultz, SVP, Audit Services, Alliance for Audited Media