Canada Board Committee
The Canada Board Committee gives Canadian publishers and media buyers an autonomous forum to discuss key challenges and success stories. Together, they work with AAM’s North American board of directors and industry committees to ensure that AAM’s services and policies continue to meet Canadian clients’ changing needs.
- Phillip Crawley*, Publisher and CEO, The Globe and Mail
Craig Barnard*, SVP Print Operations, Postmedia
- Christopher L. Black*, VP, Media & Activation, DeVry Education Group
- Edward W. Boyd*, CEO, Current International Inc.
- David P. Murphy*, CEO, Novus Media Inc.
- Anne Myers, The Myers Media Collective Inc.
- Sarah Trimble, VP, Digital Content & Publishing, Rogers Media
AAM Staff Liaison
- Joan Brehl, GM/VP, AAM Canada
* These representatives are also members of AAM’s North American board of directors.