Marketing/Communications Summer Intern
The Alliance for Audited Media is the largest media auditing organization in the world. Top media companies, advertisers and agencies depend on our audits, data-driven insights and information services to transact with trust.
AAM is looking for an ambitious, independent, detail-oriented marketing/communications intern for summer 2019. This internship provides real-world experience creating content, managing our marketing automation tools, and connecting with current and potential clients.
AAM’s subject matter is technical at times, so attention to detail and the ability to communicate complex information is key to this position. But ultimately, we are looking for someone who wants to ask questions and learn as part of the marketing team.
Over the 12-week internship, you will:
- Interview clients about how they are using AAM’s products and services
- Create content (case studies, blogs, Q&As, infographics) based off those interviews
- Learn to execute marketing campaigns and workflows in Hubspot
- Assist in beta testing of new customer data platform (CDP)
- Participate in weekly marketing team meetings and contribute new ideas for connecting with current and prospective clients
- Collaborate with product and sales teams
- Support additional marketing and communications strategies as needed, including SEO, social media, website management, sales collateral, news releases
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative team player but willing to learn independently
- Previous experience creating marketing content or working with marketing tools (e.g. Hubspot, website CMS, Google Analytics, Moz) a plus
- Interest in media, marketing/advertising or ad technology industries
- Associates degree or currently completing bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Please send link to portfolio or writing samples with your resume and cover letter.