Help Desk Technician
Assist in coordinating, supporting, and maintaining computer equipment and software for in-house and remote personnel. Help in administering user accounts in software and systems, maintaining network connectivity and system availability.
- Receive, configure and distribute PC software, equipment and peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, monitors and mobile devices
- Provide support and installation for remote networks, servers and backup functions
- Add/remove system accounts and security permissions
- Maintain PC security with patches, updates and security software
- Maintain an accurate inventory of technology assets
- Email administration and support
- Document procedures
- Assist network and system administrators as needed
- Coordinate PC hardware repair with selected vendors
- Maintain network connectivity for in-house and remote users
- Associate’s degree required/Bachelor’s degree preferred in an information technology field or relevant training/work experience.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware repair and operating systems
- Ability to diagnose and resolve simple hardware and software problems; working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol is required
- Resolving end user problems with good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Want to join our team?
Find out more about AAM or send us a resume.