Content Marketing Intern
Start/End Dates: Mid-May through Mid-August 2020 (Dates Flexible)
Time Requirements: 20 hours/week for 12 weeks
Major(s) Requested: Journalism, Communications, Media/Multimedia, Advertising
GPA desired: 3.0
The Alliance for Audited Media is the largest media auditing organization in the world. Top media companies, advertisers and agencies depend on our audits, data-driven insights and information services to transact with trust.
AAM is looking for an ambitious, independent, detail-oriented content marketing intern for summer 2020. This internship provides real-world experience creating content for both external and internal distribution, interviewing clients and employees, working with video and contributing ideas to assist with AAM’s overall content marketing strategy.
AAM’s subject matter is technical at times, so attention to detail and the ability to communicate complex information is key to this position. But ultimately, we are looking for someone who wants to ask questions, build a rich content portfolio and learn as part of the marketing team.
Over the 12-week internship, you will:
- Interview clients about how they are using AAM’s products and services and their perspective on the industry
- Create content (case studies, articles, Q&As, testimonials) based off those interviews
- Work with remote video recording platform to conduct interviews for AAM’s blog, e-newsletters and social media
- Learn how content fits into AAM’s overall marketing strategy
- Evaluate content performance through various analytics platforms (Google Analytics, HubSpot, Uberflip)
- Participate in weekly marketing team meetings and contribute new content/marketing ideas
- Collaborate with product and sales teams
- Support additional marketing and communications strategies as needed, including SEO, social media, sales collateral, news releases
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative team player but willing to learn independently
- Previous experience creating content, conducting interviews and editing video a plus
- Interest in journalism, media, marketing/advertising or ad technology industries
- Associates degree or currently completing bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Please send link to portfolio or writing samples with your resume and cover letter.