The Audit Specialist performs a quality review of AAM documents in accordance with AAM’s established standards, bylaws, rules and policies.
- Analytical review of AAM documents.
- Compile and prepare various ancillary documents, products and services.
- Maintain customer service contact with AAM members.
- Participate in training classes/courses.
- Timely coordination and completion of assignments.
- Assist on special projects as they are assigned.
- Ensure compliance with established AAM bylaws and rules.
- Stay up to date on AAM bylaws and rules.
- Some college preferred or business related experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to critically examine and follow technical procedures.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must conduct written and verbal communication in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work with deadlines and take initiative.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with various levels of management, members and staff.
Want to join our team?
Find out more about AAM or send us a resume.