Most Recent Stories
The Alliance for Audited Media (AAM) has been named an authorized independent validator in the Trustworthy Accountability Group’s (TAG) program to fight Internet piracy. AAM will audit and certify advertising technology companies that meet TAG’s standards covered in its Brand Integrity Program Against Piracy, one of only three audit firms approved to do so. Read more.
- UBM Life Sciences Moves 12 Media Brands to AAM
- TAG Authorizes AAM to Certify Ad Technology Companies in Fight Against Internet Piracy
- AAM Board Endorses New Products and Industry Initiatives
- Summary of July 2015 Board Actions
- AAM Releases CMRs for 9 Rogers Media-Owned Business Titles
- AAM to Launch New Cross Media Reporting Tools and Broaden Client Access to its Media Intelligence Center
Members of the press may receive access to historical circulation information and the latest cross-media metrics in AAM’s Media Intelligence Center. Contact us for more information.
Rachael Battista | 224-366-6365
Neal Lulofs | 224-366-6363