Most Recent Stories
At its recent meeting, the Alliance for Audited Media’s board of directors gave final sign-off to a comprehensive cross-media reporting initiative for U.S. newspapers, agreed to rule changes that support a new streamlined magazine publisher’s statement in the U.S. and Canada and approved a plan to provide all AAM clients with full access to AAM’s Media Intelligence Center (MIC) starting this summer. Read more.
- AAM to Launch New Cross Media Reporting Tools and Broaden Client Access to its Media Intelligence Center
- Summary of March 2015 Board Actions
- La Presse+ becomes the first tablet-based news platform with ad impressions certified by AAM
- Summary of Oct-Nov 2014 Interim Board Actions
- Joe Hardin Joins AAM as VP of Product Leadership
- AAM Welcomes Chris Carter as Sales Director of Digital Services
Members of the press may receive access to historical circulation information and the latest cross-media metrics in AAM’s Media Intelligence Center. Contact us for more information.
Rachael Battista | 224-366-6365
Neal Lulofs | 224-366-6363